|“||My greatest superweapon is my brain!
- Alexis, the US Superweapon General
As a logistics staffer in the Second Korean War, Alexander attracted the notice of her superiors with her ability to acquire almost anything. Alexander harnessed this ability further to win a scholarship, followed by a long and distinguished career in the Marines. During the earlier stages of the GLA conflict, Alexander developed a tiered system of defenses that did not allow a single strike on her supply columns. Alexander became known for her strong emphasis on resource acquisition and defense in the early stages of a conflict, going on the offensive only when she has overwhelming firepower that was untouchable by the enemy. She is primary antagonist in faction USA against China Infantry General Shin Fai. Followed by General Granger (Secondary antagonist in faction USA).
- Vehicles, including Comanche are 10% more expensive to produce (Microwave tank excluded).
- Aurora Alpha instead of Aurora (drops fuel air bombs)
- Colonel Burton is 20% cheaper to deploy.
- EMP Patriot instead of normal Patriots (rockets disable vehicles, slaughter aircraft)
- Advanced control rods upgrade available for Cold fusion reactors
- Particle cannon 50% cheaper to build
- Cannot build tanks
- True to her title as the super weapon general, Alexander originally had access to two additional super weapon structures; the Tomahawk Storm and Cruise Missile Silo. Both are partially complete and can be placed in-game but do not function properly due to missing INI entries.
- General Alexander also was supposed to have access to the Crusader Tank, the Paladin Tank and Point-Defense Drones, but they where removed because they probably did not fit her tactics but they can be coded back into the game through INI coding. Her Paladin Tank lacks the upgrade icon for Hellfire Drone.
Behind the scenes
- Actress Karina Thomas provided the images for General Alexander; her voice actress is Jeannie Elias.
- The weapon shown in her picture is a Beretta 93R model with a flash suppressor.
- Generals: Zero Hour manual
- Generals Zero Hour, generals.csf, GUI:BioDOBEntry_Pos3