The damage is too extensive!
Allied battle lab has been marked for cleanup.
The Battle Lab was an improved tech center, allowing commanders to pursue the research and development of advanced units and structures. It could preform computer simulations allowing much better theorizing of possible technological developments involving warfare. It cost $2000 to build one and required a fair amount of power. The units that it researched and developed for were given upgrades and more parts.
It also could create a Force shield on any building, although it channelled these fields through the bases power system which would leave the base without power for a short time thus this was usually a last resort, usually only used to defend against superweapon.
Allied Battle Lab
The Allied Battle Lab provided equipment for:
- Spy: Advanced simulated training.
- Prism tank: Prism system.
- Mirage tank: Hologram generator and improved heat-based cannon
- Battle Fortress: Advanced Metal alloy.
- Aircraft carrier: Air traffic control unit.
- Ore purifier: Metal filtering unit.
- Spy satellite uplink: Satellite dish uplink to GPS.
- Gap generator: Radar jamming device.
- Chronosphere: (classified)
- Weather control device: (classified)
A Battle Lab holds large amount of data regarding a faction's technological research. If a spy can infiltrate a Battle Lab, he or she is able to extract some of that data, giving the commander access to a new unit which utilised a fusion of both sides' technology.
A list of units acquired when a spy infiltrates an Allied Battle Lab is as follows:
Chrono commando (Third World War):
- Requires Allied Barracks. Gain control of a Spy to infiltrate an Allied Battle Lab.
- Requires any Barracks. Gain control of a Spy to infiltrate an Allied Battle Lab.
Chrono Ivan (Third World War):
- Requires Soviet Barracks. Gain control of a Spy to infiltrate an Allied Battle Lab.
Pre-release cameos, in order: alpha, beta.
In order: English, French, German, Korean, Chinese.