Let me put it this way, Eddie...
This is a disambiguation page: a list of articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Armoured personnel carrier may refer to:
- Armored personnel carrier (Tiberian Dawn), the GDI First Tiberium War troop transport.
- GDI armoured personnel carrier (Renegade): unnamed APC developed by GDI during the latter half of the TWI.
- Amphibious APC: APC used by GDI during the TWII.
- Mobile Repair Transport: APC with the capability to repair nearby vehicles. Used by the Steel Talons division.
- Guardian APC: APC used by GDI during TWIII.
- G10 Bull APC: Specialized APC used by the 22nd Infantry Division of GDI.
- Nod armoured personnel carrier (Renegade): unnamed APC developed by Nod during the latter half of the TWI.
- Subterranean APC: burrowing APC used by Nod during TWII.
- Reckoner: APC that could be deployed into a bunker. Used by Nod during TWIII.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.