Battle Room is a side challenge for Commander's Challenge.
The challenge features the Futuretech Commander in South Africa against Shinzo Nagama and air force rivals, both Giles Price and Vera Belova. It's all three factions who gets to fight off FutureTech and also, three Commanders each faction is under. It's ranked forty-ninth after the Arms Race mission and finally comes the Future Warfare operation.
At the beginning, Shinzo says that the Nanoswarm Hive will have the Commander be failing in the mission to destroy his Imperial superweapon. Both Giles and Vera say that their infantry will defeat the FutureTech forces and win along with Shinzo altogether. The three Commanders were later defeated afterwards with Vera saying that the battle would be different if she had MiGs and tanks instead of infantry, Shinzo giving his superweapon to the victors and Giles needing his air force rather than infantry like his rival who ends her military career for Russian forces in the entire Commander's Challenge war.
Futuretech Commander heads down to South Africa to steal the Empire of the Rising Sun's final weapon called the Nanoswarm Hive from its Commander, Shinzo Nagama and unfortunately bad company has been brought in to help him. The bad company came from both Vera Belova from the Soviet Union and Giles Price from the Allies. The Futuretech Commander defeated them in style and brought the Nanoswarm Hive from Shinzo back to Amsterdam for some research. Both Shinzo and Vera end their military careers, but Giles is still on the run as he joins his two Allied Co-Commanders in Russia to beat back the Allied company who still needs one more unit from them.
- All vehicle, aircraft and ship producing buildings are locked. The only exception is the Allied Airbase, but it cannot produce any aircraft. Soviet Barracks also cannot produce Mortar Cycle. Commanders are prevented from building base defenses except the Battle Bunker.
- The player starts with 3 Construction Yards.
- The player starts with 3 Tech Hospitals.
- With the Imperial Arsenal, you can retreat your bases to the sea and build up your army of Imperial Ore Collectors.
- With the Allied arsenal, train a group of Peacekeepers and Cryo Legionnaires in addiction to Engineers. Set a group of Peacekeepers in shield mode and a group of Legionnaires behind them. Use the former to tank any damage from enemies while activating the latter's special ability toward the front of enemy infantries. When the enemies are frozen, use Peacekeepers to finish them off. Use the engineers to heal up your combatants.
- Spies are also useful. Use Attack dogs to camp the enemy's Barracks/Boot Camp/Dojo before disabling them.
- Javelin soldiers in laser lock mode/Spy can be used to destroy/disable Vera's super reactor to cut her power or disables her power supply.
- With the Soviet arsenal, use Combat Engineers to construct Bunkers in front of your base. Move the other two MCVs to sell for additional funds.
- Desolators and Natasha can be used together. Desolator can kill infantries from a distance while Natasha can destroy the enemy bases from a hidden corner since the enemy has no defenses.
- The only offensive vehicle available in this challenge is Imperial ore collector.
- As Crusher Crane and Allied Airbase are still available, Empire of the Rising Sun is the only faction without ability to repair vehicles.