|This article is about a mod. The subject matter of this article is therefore deemed both non-canon and non-official.|
Bio War is a modification for Tiberian Dawn.
The modification adds a minicampaign consisting of four missions that replace the four last Nod missions. In the campaign the player takes on the role of a Nod commander fighting against the Bio Defense Initiative, a perverted version of GDI that uses biological warfare, including visceroids.
The mod also adds three new units:
- The Chemical Tank, replaces the Flame Tank.
- The Heavy Tank, replaces the Light Tank and uses the model of the Heavy Tank from Red Alert.
- The Hind, replaces the Apache and uses the model of the Hind from Red Alert.
- Water World: Somewhere in this region the Bio Defense Initiative has a Technology Center. We need their secret weapon's plans. Capture the Center, then destroy everything. Make sure that the Bio-Research Laboratory has been destroyed!
- The Bio War: The Bio Defense Initiative has damaged our base in this region. Your mission is to repair the base and destroy the bio-rats. Beware that they destroyed our Construction Yard! Since we stole their plans, you will have access to new weapons. Good luck.
- Third Strike: The Bio Defense Initiative has a Naval Base in this area. Mission objective: Destroy the Naval Base as fast as possible. Use our new weapons, the Hind that we saved from Stalin's group and the SSM launcher. Don't forget, be fast.
- Final Exam: This is the final battle. Since they stole the Temple's plans, they have access to a Nuclear Strike. Be careful: since they also have one of GDI's Adv. Comm. Centers they might have access to the Ion Cannon too. Nobody can escape from the Bio Defense Initiative's team.