|For other uses, see Buggy.|
|“||Buggy and a gun
- Buggy when selected
- 1 Background
- 2 Abilities
- 3 Game unit
- 4 Decks
- 5 Changelog
- 6 Quotes
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Gallery
- 9 Videos
- 10 See also
- 11 References
The Buggy is emblematic of Nod's early weapon design philosophy. Fast, inexpensive and lightly armored, the Buggy is able to zip around the battlefield performing reconnaissance, anti-infantry and anti-aircraft operations.
Buggy is a lightly armored anti-infantry vehicle which is able to cause headaches to all light infantry. It's rapid fire and ability to target air makes it especially useful against Drone swarm and Laser drones. The damage against vehicles is limited, but can provide significant chip damage that allows to bring down the vehicles faster.
In early game pairs up well with Attack bikes, which take care of light vehicles and medium aircraft, whereas buggy can handle infantry and drones, which Bikes struggle against.
If anti-air capabilities are not a priority, Cyberwheels and Venoms can substitute Buggies. Cyberwheels can see further, does similar damage to infantry, and is cheaper, but lose their firepower as the squad shrinks, and do insignificant damage to vehicles. Venom does more damage and can fly over obstacles, but switching to air tower is expensive in the early game.
The light armor makes it vulnerable to almost any anti-armor threat, but the fast movement speed allows Buggies to outrun their foes and seek more favorable match-ups.
- Rate of fire increased by 33%
- Initial attack delay reduced to 0.25 seconds (was 0.5)
- 2018-07-03: Attack Duration increased to 0.7 seconds (was 0.56)
- HP decreased to 1320 (was 1500)
- Attack Speed slowed down to .75s (was .7s)
- Speed decreased to 6.9 (was 9.3)
- to Infantry increased to 76 (was 60)
- to Vehicles increased to 53 (was 50)
- to Air increased to 67 (was 60)
- Damage vs Aircraft increased to 76 (was 67)
- Speed increased to Fastest (was Fast)
- 2019-03-13: Vision reduced 2 (was 3)
- 2019-04-03: Attack Cooldown decreased to 0.66 (was 0.75)
- Ready to roll
- Buggy, gassed up
- Ready to go off-roadin'
- What's needed?
- Buggy and a gun
- Attack buggy, checking in
- Your command?
- Buggy on the move
- Buggy rolling
When moving to attack favorably
- Fill them with holes!
- The brotherhood is rising!
- Gonna shred them!
When moving to attack neutral
- Fixing for a fight
- For the brotherhood!
- If you say so
When moving to attack unfavorably
- No, crazy!
- The glorious death!
- Gonna take a beating
When unable to attack target
- No can do
- Kill 'em all!
- Their end is near!
When under attack
- Taking a whooping!
- Buggy, flipping!
- Fall back!
- Since Cyberwheel got introduced to Nod arsenal, Buggy has lost its scouting role.
- Southern U.S. accent. Biker attitude.
A buggy speeding next to Jade Liang, from the announcement trailer
- Rhino — GDI counterpart.
- Venom — dedicated anti-infantry unit.
- Cyberwheel — cheap anti-infantry vehicle.