|For other uses, see Chemical warrior.|
|“||Take a deep breath!
- Chemical Warriors when ordered to attack
- 1 Background
- 2 Abilities
- 3 Game unit
- 4 Decks
- 5 Changelog
- 6 Quotes
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Gallery
- 9 Videos
- 10 References
One of the strongest infantry form the Hand of Nod, Chemical Warriors are effective against all infantry units. Their high health allows them to withstand even sustained anti-infantry damage for considerable time. A lot of the damage from the Warriors comes from the Tiberium cloud which deals splash damage. This cloud is most devastating against light infantry, like the Riflemen. The Chemical Warriors themselves do not suffer any ill effects from the cloud.
The Tiberium cloud stays on the field for a while even when the spraying has stopped. When Chemical Warriors are attacked by multiple infantry units, the best counter is to spray each unit a bit to place the Tiberium cloud on each of them, thus maximizing the total damage output.
Since a lot of the damage comes from the the could, when losing a member the Chemical Warrior squad doesn't lose its effectiveness as much as other squads.
When paired up with Jade, Chemical Warriors can be a decent answer to high tier Tech Lab units. The Warriors can spray them with the could and the Catalyst missile then deals a lot more damage and is impossible to dodge.
Chemical Warriors are very effective at base rushing. Their high health means they can't be easily stopped (unlike Chem buggy) so they have time to spray several hexes of the base before the Catalyst missile hits. Ideally the Chemical Warriors live long enough to be part of the explosion cloud themselves.
If the opposing player has Jade too, the Chemical Warriors can become a liability. If they win a ground battle and try to push through the clouds, the opponent's Catalyst missile can blow up the whole army.
The Chemical Warriors can be countered by air units (like Razorback and Venom), Sniper team and anti-infantry vehicles. When defending against base attack, ground units should try to block the incoming Chems and deny them the option to place the clouds anywhere near the base. If the Chems have reached the base, the ground units should not be standing next to the base when attacking the Chemical Warriors, because that will just allow them to place another Tiberium cloud that the Catalyst Missile would detonate.
Although immune to Tiberium fields and Tiberium Gas clouds, Chemical Warriors will take damage from Tiberium spray.
- Gas spawn delay reduced to 0.5 seconds (was 1.0)
- Health increased to 375 (was 300)
- 2018-10-04: Health increased to 600 (was 375)
- Damage to vehicles decreased to 5 (was 20)
- Health decreased to 540 (was 600)
- Cloud spawn delay increased to 0.75 seconds (was 0.5)
- 2018-10-26: Health increased to 600 (was 540)
- 2019-03-13: Hp Increased to 620 (was 600).
- 2019-04-23: Damage against Vehicles increased to 15 (was 7)
- 2019-12-11: Damage to vehicles 10 (was 15)
- Nobody light a match
- Smell like gas!
- Need any chems?
- Chemical warriors!
- Chems ready to spray
- For Kane!
- Go, go!
- Yeah, let's go!
When moving to attack favorably
- Let's gas them!
- Take a deep breath!
When moving to attack neutral
- You're not gonna like this concoction
- Alright, dude!
- Yeah, yeah, OK.
When moving to attack unfavorably
- Gonna get me wrecked
- You're crazy, man!
When unable to attack target
- No can do, man!
- Dude, not happening
- This brew burns!
- Their end is near!
When under attack
- We're in trouble!
- Taking fire!
- Dude, not cool!
- Inspired by Chemical warrior in Tiberian Dawn and Tiberium trooper in Kane's Wrath.
- Nervous personality. Male.
- When idle, hitting themselves on the head. Heavy breathing.
- In community sometimes refereed to as beefy boys.