Not to be confused with the Commanders Challenge mode in Uprising.
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3: Commander's Challenge is a release of Red Alert 3 Uprising without any of the four mini-campaigns, released on Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 in 2009. The Futuretech Commander is ordered to collect fifty technologies from three factions after battling them on different maps around the Earth.
Inside the FutureTech building, the Futuretech Commander is introduced to Kelly Weaver at the start of his mission briefing. The CPO and representative orders the new player to fight in fifty challenges and collect the same number of technologies from those ones. The factions to stop the player from getting these prizes are the Allies, the Empire of the Rising Sun and the Soviet Union. Each of them has nine AI commanders in different battles to begin with and are ready to battle him. The Commander is then sent on his first mission in the Commander's Challenge.
Cast of Characters
- Kelly Weaver (played by Jodi Lyn O'Keefe)
- Rupert Thornley (played by Malcolm McDowell)
- Brenda Snow (played by Holly Valance)
- Special Agent Tanya (played by Jenny McCarthy)
- Commander Giles Price (played by Greg Ellis)
- Commander Lydia Winters (played by Louise Griffiths)
- Commander Douglas Hill (played by Ric Flair)
- Commander Nikolai Moskvin (played by Gene Farber)
- Commander Vera Belova (played by Moran Atias)
- Commander Oleg Vodnik (played by Dimitri Diatchenko)