Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3: Commander's Challenge is a release of Red Alert 3 Uprising without any of the four mini-campaigns, released on Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 in 2009. The Futuretech Commander is ordered to collect fifty technologies from three factions after battling them on different maps around the Earth.
Inside the FutureTech building, the Futuretech Commander is introduced to Kelly Weaver at the start of his mission briefing. The CPO and representative orders the new player to fight in fifty challenges and collect the same number of technologies from those ones. The factions to stop the player from getting these prizes are the Allies, the Empire of the Rising Sun and the Soviet Union. Each of them has nine AI commanders in different battles to begin with and are ready to battle him. The Commander is then sent on his first mission in the Commander's Challenge.
After collecting all fifty technologies from the Empire, Allied and Soviet factions, Kelly Weaver thanks the Commander for a job well done. Everything will be situated perfectly with all fifty of them at testing paces and the world is no longer at war. There's also a bonus ending to the game where all nine Commanders from each of the three factions were upset over this and it started from Giles Price at the beginning to Oleg Vodnik at the end with some vulgarity being heard.
|“|| THIS IS BLOODY RIDICULOUS!!!|
- Giles Price at the bonus ending and even being defeated during Dangerous Skies.
Cast of Characters
- Kelly Weaver (played by Jodi Lyn O'Keefe)
- Commander Giles Price (played by Greg Ellis)
- Commander Lydia Winters (played by Louise Griffiths)
- Commander Douglas Hill (played by Ric Flair)
- Commander Nikolai Moskvin (played by Gene Farber)
- Commander Vera Belova (played by Moran Atias)
- Commander Oleg Vodnik (played by Dimitri Diatchenko)
Empire of the Rising Sun
- Yuriko Omega (played by Lisa Tamashiro)
- Commander Shinzo Nagama (played by Bruce Asato Locke)
- Commander Takara Sato (played by Jamie Chung)
- Commander Kenji Tenzai (played by Jack J. Yang)