|This article is written from a real world point of view.|
Command & Conquer: Red Strike is a compilation composed of Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge, released through Electronic Arts on 19 March 2002. Outside North America, the pack was called simply Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge.
Both games come unpatched and unedited, each on their separate discs. However, the games' manuals are merged into one.
|“||COMMAND HIGH-TECH ARMIES||”|
Two of the best-selling strategy games ever have been packaged together for the first time, making Red Strike one of the best gaming values on the market.
- Your strategic choices determine who will rule, as you command any of three radically different armies: the brutish Soviets, the lightning-fast Allies, or Yuri's psychic faction.
- Play through the 24 missions of Red Alert 2 AND the 14 missions of Yuri's Revenge.
- Battles range on a variety of terrain, including deserts, jungles, icebergs and even the moon.
- More than 120 exotic land, sea, and air units are available for you to crush your enemies.
- Over-the-top cinematics with Hollywood actors reward your victories and introduce new battles.
- Team with friends to control the world through specially designed co-operative missions.
- Free Internet multiplay features a worldwide ranking systems for players to track their victories against other gamers.