| This article is written from a|
real world point of view.
Prepping blueprints for expansion...
Command & Conquer Community Summit 2012 is a stub and needs your help. You can help by expanding it.
Please refer to the talk page for further discussion.
The Command & Conquer Community Summit held in December 2012 was an event organized by Victory Games to promote Command & Conquer (2013) by allowing community members to play the fiscal beta version of the game against each other and the developers and share feedback.
- Jon Van Caneghem, Victory Games GM
- Eric Krause, global community manager
- Samuel Bass, designer
- Sonic (CNCNZ.com)
- Zee Hypnotist (CNCNZ.com)
- Tchutch (CnCSaga.com)
- Zéphyr (CnCSaga.com)
- Freezy (United-Forum.de)
- Osbes (United-Forum.de)
- TheGunRun (Twitch.tv)
- AGMLauncher (GameReplays.org)
- Methuselah (GameReplays.org)
- Seraph (official forum moderator)
- Cypher[CS] (official forum moderator)
- Stephanovich (official forum moderator)
- Dusterr (official forum moderator)
- The attendants confirmed that a third faction would be in the game, however the NDA prohibited them from revealing it at the time.
- They were also shown the Tiberium Bible, a document with background information on the cancelled Tiberium game. The Tiberium Bible appears to be full of inconsistencies and continuity errors.
- CNCNZ.com Summit announcement
- CnC-Inside.de Summit Summary (German)
- CnCSaga.com Summit Summary (French)
- ↑ CNCNZ.com Roundtable Discussion #35: December 2012. CNCNZ.com (December 29th, 2012). Retrieved on 2013-01-04.