|“||What would happen if in 1988, Soviet Leader Mikhail Gorbachev was assassinated?||”|
CNC Fallout is a total conversion mod for Command and Conquer 3 that postulates this very question.
CNC Fallout will replace all elements in C&C3, introducing three unique factions: NATO, the Soviet Union and Australia.
Fallout's features will include:
- Ultra fast-paced "pick up and play" gameplay
- 61 new units - Combine modern weapons systems such as M1A2 Abrams Tanks, Paladin Artillery, Humvees and Russian T-90 Tanks along with futuristic and high tech units including Plasma Assault Craft, Negotiator Cannons and the giant Liberty Assault Walker!
- Experiment with and utilize new and exotic weapons technology, including Metal Storm guns, antimatter weaponry and plasma technology.
- Real life locales - Fight in New York City, Washington DC, London, Paris, Moscow, Sydney and more!
- Breathtaking superweapons - Obliterate your enemies with a range of massively powerful superweapons, including antimatter cannons, nuclear weapons, cluster missiles, plasma pulse cannons, daisy-cutter bombs and more!
- All new intense soundtrack by Xenogenocide.
Command and Conquer Fallout features three new factions.
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization: Comprised of Western Europe and North America, NATO is the most technologically advanced of the three factions. Its technological advantage, focused around plasma, is brutally brought to bear with units ranging from traditional Humvees and M1A2 Abrams tanks to the hovering Plasma Assault Craft and colossal Liberty Assault Walker.
- Soviet Union: After surviving their near collapse in the 1990s, the USSR has millions of conscripts at their disposal. They are ready to charge headfirst into battle supported by their heavy tanks, nuclear arsenal, and worse.
- Australia: Ever since Australia's NATO-assisted victory in the Australasian War, when the nation was invaded by its communist-backed neighbors, the Australian Defense Force has underwent a massive overhaul to become one of the world's most well equipped national armies. They rely on shoot-and-scoot tactics from mobile, highly upgradeable units backed by more powerful artillery and base defenses.