- Convoy Trucks' last response before the explosions went off.
The Convoy Truck is a rare vehicle found in Generals and Generals: Zero Hour. It has a very dangerous nuclear bomb in the back, which, on destruction, makes radiation and an explosion like the one caused by a nuclear missile, making it an obvious GLA target.
Appearances of the convoy truck
The Convoy Truck makes a small appearance in the Generals Challenge when fighting Tao. It is seen at two locations: one at the edge of the town, next to an oil refinery and the other next to a garrisoned tower entrance in Tao's right base.
|“|| VICTORY IS DEATH!!!|
- Terrorist, when Beijing is about to blow up by a Convoy truck.
In Generals, the Convoy Truck did two major roles in the first part of the GLA War. A Convoy truck ran past the Chinese and GLA forces fighting in Beijing at the beginning after running over a civilian. The Terrorist, responsible for this calls out death against victory as the truck explodes, destroying half of Beijing and killing all forces there. This shocked the world, including the NATO and UN delegators.
|“|| We found a refinery complex. Send men to capture it.|
- Convoy truck driver, after contacting the GLA Commander that they found four Oil Derricks.
In Splinter Cell, three Convoy trucks swam past patrols and an Oil Derrick complex after missing a turn as going into a rogue GLA base. They laughed with pride and blew up the entire GLA traitors to their deaths. Using a Rebel Ambush, the GLA Commander ordered them to destroy the base immediately before any more trouble like a Scud Storm could be built and launched against him.
- it was not implemented or it is uncleared to be as one of produced units in the chinese war factory if it would be, it's only purpose would be suicidal attack (similar to bomb trucks of GLA) since china only attack progressively and overwhelm orderly, china will likely not use suicidal tactics as it is forbidden in the P.L.A.
- like much neutral vehicles as environmental decoration the convoy truck design is pretty much like to those graphic appearances of civilian vehicles, so it function more as neutral civilian vehicles rather than being a unit of any factions which appear much larger compared to civilian vehicles