|For cybernetics, see Cybernetics.|
|“||Calculating their destruction
- Cyborg ordered to attack
- 1 Background
- 2 Abilities
- 3 Game unit
- 4 Decks
- 5 Changelog
- 6 Quotes
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Videos
- 9 Trivia
- 10 See also
- 11 References
The Cyborg Reaper, upgraded with charged particle beams deployed by the Black Hand organization, can inflict EMP damage on enemy vehicles and aircraft. The quadrupedal Cyborg combines several Nod technological breakthroughs into a single terrifying unit, the very sight of which instills fear into all enemies of Kane.
- Attacks against vehicles and aircraft slow their Attack Speed and Movement Speed by 15% for 5 seconds.
- Reveals invisible units.
Cyborgs are a fast moving anti-air and anti-vehicle infantry squad. They will make a short work of lighter anti-infantry vehicles and aircraft, not to mention other armor. Their EMP is especially deadly on the defense, when incoming unit will be slowed down before having a chance to fire.
The long effect of the EMP means that if the Cyborg is attacked by multiple vehicles or aircraft, they can blast the other units every 5 seconds, to keep them all slowed.
Cyborgs are weak against infantry. Since their best defense is rapid offense and EMP, infantry are an especially awkward opponents. They should be paired with solid anti-infantry unit, like Widowmaker or Confessor.
- 2018-06-15: Cost increased to 130 (was 100)
- EMP Effect duration reduced to 5 seconds (was 10)
- EMP Weapon debuff effect reduced to 15% (was 20%)
- 2018-06-28: Damage vs structures reduced to 100 (was 400)
- Health increased to 900 (was 700)
- Damage vs. Infantry increased to 75 (was 55)
- 2019-02-06: Structure damage increased to 400 (was 100)
- Attack speed increased to 1.5 (was 2)
- Damage reduced to 340 (was 400)
- Attack speed decreased to 2 (was 1.5)
- Damage increased to 400 (was 340)
- 2020-03-25: Delay b/w squad attacks increased to 1 second (was 0.75 seconds)
- Cyborg systems active
- Cyborg awaken
- Cyborg awaiting directive
- Ready to serve
- Cyborg ready to engage
- Cyborg moving
- Calculating waypoints
- For Kane
When moving to attack favorably
- Calculating their destruction
- For the brotherhood
- Cyborg will prevail
- Glory to Nod
When moving to attack neutral
- We will not yield
- EMP cannons primed
- Cyborg engaging
When moving to attack unfavorably
- Calculating my destruction?
- My demise is inevitable
When unable to attack target
- Order does not compute
- Kill them all
- Glory to the brotherhood!
- Their end is near
When under attack
- Systems failing
- This is suboptimal
- The unit's multi-legged stance is identical to that of the Cyborg Reaper, which first appeared in Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun: Firestorm. The reason for name disparity is unclear.
- The voice is semi-mechanical.
- Zone trooper — GDI counterpart