Prepping blueprints for expansion...
Detector is a stub and needs your help. You can help by expanding it.
Please refer to the talk page for further discussion.
The damage is too extensive!
Detector has been marked for cleanup. Reason(s):
In Command & Conquer games, detectors are units, structures or abilities that can detect stealthed or otherwise hidden units. This capability is especially critical when faced with an army of enemy stealth tanks or deal with an enemy Black Lotus that is capturing your structures.
- 1 Tiberium universe detectors
- 2 Red Alert universe detectors
- 3 Generals universe detectors
Tiberium universe detectors
In games before Tiberium Wars, stealthed enemy units and structures can be discovered by moving friendly non-detector units in their close proximity.
Command & Conquer
Tiberian Sun and Firestorm
In Tiberian Sun and Firestorm, the Sensors value nominally enables a unit or structure to detect stealthed units in the immediate vicinity. The same goes for the SENSORS attribute given to select units on the occasion of gaining elite status. The mobile sensor array has a unique SensorArray value.
- Component tower
- Core Defender (when elite only)
- Electromagnetic pulse cannon
- Juggernaut (when elite only)
- Jump jet infantry (Firestorm only)
- Mobile sensor array
- Mobile stealth generator (when deployed only)
- Nod Pyramid
- Radar station
- Stealth generator
- Temple of Nod
- Tiberium waste facility
- Tick tank (when elite only)
- Titan (when elite only)
Tiberium Wars and Kane's Wrath
|“||We can use our sensors to flush out those snipers!
- Venom detailing about their sensors
- Anti-air battery
- Battle base
- Guardian cannon
- Orca / ZOCOM Orca (through pulse scan)
- Pulse scanner
- Radar scan
- Sniper team
- Sonic emitter
- Zone trooper / Zone raider (through scanner packs)
- Hammerhead (All That Glitters only)
- Attack bike
- Avatar (only when commandeering an attack bike)
- Laser turret
- Obelisk of Light
- Raider buggy (Kane's Wrath Black Hand only)
- SAM turret
- Shredder turret
- Venom patrol craft
- All infantry units can detect stealthed units.
Red Alert universe detectors
- Attack dog (detects spies)
- Destroyer (detects submarines)
- Missile submarine (Aftermath only, detects other submarines)
- Sonar pulse (detects submarines)
- Submarine (detects other submarines)
- Any defenses that detect the Phase transport (Aftermath only)
Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge
Units which can detect spies have the DetectDisguise value set positively.
- Attack dog (detects spies)
- All mind control-capable units and buildings (detect spies)
- Psychic sensor / Psychic radar (detects spies)
- Psychic beacon (detects spies)
Units which can detect submerged objects have the Sensors value set positively, with the SensorsSight value determining the range.
- Boomer (Yuri's Revenge only, detects submerged units)
- Destroyer / Osprey / Coast guard boat (detects submerged units)
- Dolphin (detects submerged units)
- Giant squid (detects submerged units)
- Typhoon attack submarine (detects submerged units)
Red Alert 3 and Uprising
Generals universe detectors
|“||They can't hide from me!
- Troop crawler
Generals and Zero Hour
- King Raptor
- Sentry drone
- Scout drone
- Spy Drone
- Patriot missile system / EMP Patriot system / Laser Defense Turret
- Spy satellite
- Black Lotus / Super Lotus
- Gatling cannon
- Helix (with gatling cannon)
- Listening outpost / Attack outpost
- Overlord tank / Emperor Overlord tank (with gatling cannon)
- Troop crawler / Assault troop transport