CABAL has betrayed us all. GDI and perhaps the Earth itself are doomed unless we can fall back and regroup in time to send for help. The first priority is to deliver Dr. Boudreau to the nearby GDI outpost for immediate evacuation. Once safe, she will call for additional reinforcements.
- First Objective: Escort Dr. Boudreau to the GDI outpost for immediate evacuation.
- Second Objective: Fortify this outpost and destroy CABAL’s base.
The Tacitus fragment was successfully retrieved and taken to what GDI believed to be the CABAL core in Poland. Dr. Boudreau was present to interface the two Tacitus pieces to CABAL. Immediately afterwards, cyborgs reprogrammed by the Nod AI infiltrated the lab and started attacking the GDI security forces. Contact with Boudreau was lost and General Cortez attempted to get EVA to shut CABAL down. CABAL was far more superior to EVA however and laughed at the sounds of humanity's extinction. Cortez immediately tasked the Firestorm Taskforce Commander to escort Boudreau to safety at a nearby GDI base and then destroy the CABAL core.
GDI must evacuate their personnel from CABAL complex to nearby GDI base for evacuation. Once there, a GDI transport begin evacuating scientists and non combatant personnel. Completing the evacuation, reinforcements arrived to support the base for full offensive against CABAL. CABAL in turn begin attacking the base with all new units. CABAL also start harvesting human with this unit and in turn GDI resort to their armored battalion and air support to win the day.
After all offensive neutralized, GDI moved in to eliminate CABAL. And with overwhelming firepower, they destroy CABAL core with impunity.
Dr. Boudreau made her way back to safety. However what GDI thought to be the CABAL Core destroyed was actually that of a relay station, and EVA could not locate CABAL's true core yet. With no other leads, GDI prepared themselves to fight a cyborg insurrection. EVA intercepted a CABAL transmission that the rogue AI was now recruiting humans to be converted into cyborgs. With GDI having their hands full, the Firestorm Taskforce Commander took it upon himself to warn the civilians at Trondheim of CABAL's forced recruitment.
- The Nod base to the west of the GDI base is, oddly, allied to the player (since the gate opens for the player’s units and EVA will announce “our ally is under attack” when they take fire). This implies that the temporary alliance between GDI and Nod against CABAL was already starting to form at this point, though a clear explanation is not given. Unfortunately, this base is quick to surrender to CABAL and Nod will evacuate the battlefield and sell all structures when CABAL approaches (which also happens when the player approaches the base, since this triggers a CABAL attack).
- This ally status with Nod means that the first mission in the campaign is the only one in which Nod are the enemies.
- Even more oddly, the Nod base, despite allied to the player, can be captured. There is just about enough time for the player to take control of the Construction Yard before the base is deconstructed.
- Westwood Studios, Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun - Firestorm. GDI mission 6: "Escape from CABAL".