|“||Listen to the sounds of your own extinction, human...
- CABAL to the Inner Circle
CABAL has betrayed us all. We must escape and regroup in order to repay him for his treachery. There is an abandoned airfield nearby; if we can reach it, we have a chance. Once there, we must repair the array to contact our forces and call for an immediate evacuation. We have no information or tactical support now that CABAL has gone rogue.
DATA LINK CLOSED.
- First Objective: Evade CABAL's forces and find the abandoned airfield.
- Second Objective: Repair the array to call for an immediate evacuation.
- Third Objective: Retreat to the Montauk.
CABAL's increasing autonomy and independence was making the Inner Circle nervous, and Marzaq advised Slavik to deactivate the Nod AI before it became too dangerous. CABAL, feeling threatened at being deactivated, then started programming all the Nod cyborgs to assassinate the members of the Inner Circle, declaring the Brotherhood to be at "an evolutionary dead end". Slavik's attempt to shut CABAL down failed, and the rogue AI laughed it off manically to begin its extermination of humanity.
Slavik, who did not have cyborgs on his Montauk, survived and had his commander to save as many Nod troops as he can.
|“||Run, humans. HAHAHAHAHA!!
- Since CABAL turns on Nod during this mission, no announcer will be present.
- Westwood Studios, Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun - Firestorm. Nod mission 5: "Escape from CABAL".