Let me put it this way, Eddie...
This is a disambiguation page: a list of articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Flak was a type of anti-aircraft ordanance used almost exclusively by Soviet forces in the Third World War, its second iteration, its third iteration, and The Uprising. The term "Flak" is actually an ambiguation of the German word "Flugzeugabwehrkanone" (also cited as "Flugabwehrkanone"), which loosely translates to "aircraft defence cannon"; sometimes it is also abbreviated as FlaK. Though the term can apply to any type of anti-air gun, it was most commonly attributed to a special shell that exploded in bursts of shrapnel which were meant to tear into enemy armour. While Flak saw its most effective use against air targets, it was also effective against infantry.
Red Alert universe
Red Alert 2
- Flak trooper (Red Alert 2), Soviet anti-air infantry
- Flak track, Soviet anti-air infantry transport
- Sea Scorpion, Soviet anti-air ship
- Flak cannon (Red Alert 2), Soviet anti-air defence
Red Alert 3
- Flak trooper (Red Alert 3), Soviet anti-armour infantry
- Bullfrog, Soviet amphibious anti-air transport
- Flak cannon (Red Alert 3), Soviet anti-air defence
Red Alert iOS
- Flak trooper (Red Alert iPhone), Soviet anti-armour infantry
- Flak cannon (Red Alert iPhone), Soviet anti-air defence
- Although the Soviets were seen using Flak in the Red Alert series, it would seem impossible for them to use it, since the Nazis were the ones who created the Flak technology with their Flak 88.