|For other uses, see Flame tank.|
- 1 Background
- 2 Abilities
- 3 Game unit
- 4 Changelog
- 5 Quotes
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Videos
- 9 See also
- 10 References
The third generation Flame Tank is a terror weapon of enormous anti-structure potential. Sporting powerful dual flame cannons, the Flame Tank can lay waste to masses of infantry — friend or foe — in a single attack.
- Damages up to 4 tiles in a cone while attacking.
- Does Splash damage.
Flame Tank follows the classical Nod approach: fast and high damage. There is no infantry that can stand against the flame tank, and even long range infantry like MG squad is not save behind friendly units, as the flames reach over them. This cone of flame can be a blessing and a curse, since frying up own units or even the base can be easily done by mistake.
Although the flames can reach targets two hexes away, the Flame Tank has to get close and personal before it can start firing.
The fast movement speed and considerable health makes it a good option for a direct base assault. When attacking the base, it doesn't matter if the whole cone or just a tip of it hits the base tile, the damage is the same.
Flame tank can be easily countered by anti-vehicle aircraft and armor. To defend the tank from a vehicle assault, it could be paired with a Cyborg, but the flames of the tank can easily damage them as well.
- Damage vs. Vehicles reduced to 50 (was 100)
- Damage vs. Infantry increased to 200 (was 150)
- Health increased to 4000 (was 3000)
- Damage vs Structures increased to 550 (was 400)
- Damage vs Infantry increased to 300 (was 200)
- Damage vs Structures decreased to 425 (was 550)
- Health decreased to 3500 (was 4000)
- Cost decreased to 110 (was 130)
- Speed decreased to 5.5434 (was 6.929)
- Health decreased to 3050 (was 3500)
- Damage against Infantry increased to 380 from 300
- Damage against Vehicles increased to 72 from 50
- Speed increased to Fast from Avg
- Cost decreased to 90 (was 110)
- Structure Damage reduced to 300 (was 425)
- Flame tank heating up
- Powering up my burners
- Flame tank hot and ready
- Flame tank's burners are ready
- Something needs burning?
- Delivering the flame
- Taking position
- For Kane!
When moving to attack favorably
- Glory to Nod
- Burn. Burn!
- They'll feed my flames!
- Let's melt them down!
When moving to attack neutral
- As you wish
- Perhaps it will burn
- Death awaits
When moving to attack unfavorably
- A worthy sacrifice
- Sacrificing for the cause
When unable to attack target
- Cannot sacrifice that
- The waste of flames
- Kill them all!
- Nice and crispy!
- Glory to the brotherhood!
When under attack
- It burns!
- Getting scorched!
- Unit design seems to be inspired by the Flame tank in Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars.
- Borderline pyromaniac. Male.
Flame tank next to a laser squad, from the announcement trailer
- Disruptor — GDI counterpart.