| This article is written from a|
real world point of view.
Patch 1.03 for Command & Conquer: Generals was released in February 2003.
The downloadable patch executable includes all the patches that were released before it.
- Quick-Match stability and matching
- General connection fix-ups behind routers (multiple players behind the same router, refreshing the player IP after a failed connection). This isn't 100% but it should be better for most
- Refresh button added to Custom Lobby
- Game List/Player List no longer pops to the top occasionally
- Player List no longer jumps, etc. making it difficult to click on a name
- Communicator requests addition of buddy to both players. Also, incoming messages get a sound effect
- Spaces in front of games in Game List no longer allowed
- Game Lists/Player Lists alphabetize in upper and lower case
- Ping tolerance icon adjustment to make more useful
- More accuracy in number of players per game in Game List
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.