Increases a unit's Attack Speed and Movement Speed by 60% for a short duration.
Heroic charge makes any unit overall better.
Often used in with slow moving, slow firing units to make them more relevant on the battlefield. For example, Mammoth tank on it's own moves too slowly to turn the tide in the endgame, but with the boost it can get into the action sooner, chase down infantry and quickly dispose of heavy vehicles.
Faster units can also benefit form the Heroic charge. It can make sure that even encounters swing to Jackson's favor. If a fast unit needs to sprint across half a map to contest a pad in time, Jackson's boost can help with that.
The boost can stack with M.S.V. power up.
- 2018-06-28: Buff increased to 75% (was 40%)
- Buff decreased to 50% (was 75%)
- Base duration reduced to 8 seconds (was 10)
- Cost reduced to 30 (was 40)
- Duration increased to 10 seconds
- Buff amount increased to 60% (was 50%)
- 2019-04-03: Buff duration decreased to 8 (was 10)
- 2019-04-23: Reload Speed Bonus reduced to 30% (was 60%)
- Fanaticism — Nod speed-up power