|“||With utmost humility!
- A polite Engineer
These dedicated men come from the socio-economic caste of Japanese citizens dedicated to the nation's pursuit of higher technology. They do not receive any military training and are, in fact, banned from physical exercise (apart from basic calisthenics). In spite of this fact, they are expected to serve in the Imperial military before achieving a higher position. However, the fact that they are uniquely able to secure buildings for the Empire boosts their enthusiasm.
This enthusiasm earns engineers the ire of regular Imperial troops, who consider their "sniveling, groveling, selfish" behaviour annoying and affecting morale. Likewise, the engineers dislike the brutish, callous nature of the soldiers.
Like their counterparts among the Allies and the Soviets, Imperial engineers are available for 500 credits. They carry retractable jet skis which allows them to reach objectives on water. As they carry less equipment than their counterparts (ex. medical tents or materials for constructing Bunkers), their mobility makes them more capable of running from danger. This is still dependent on their stamina as they are not given the same amount of training as regular infantry.
- Red Alert 3 beta patch 1.5: added experience levels
- Red Alert 3 patch 1.05:
- during skirmish and multiplayer games, engineers now take 3 seconds to successfully capture a structure, during which time the engineer is vulnerable to attack
- engineers targeted with cash bounty no longer provide funds when the engineer captures a structure
- Red Alert 3 patch 1.11: fixed a bug that allowed the crusher crane to be captured by an engineer without the 3-second capture delay
- You called, your Eminence?
- A glorious honor to hear from you!
- I bow at your feet, commander!
- I am your engineer for today!
- I am here to serve you!
- Your humble servant!
- I am the engineer you requested!
- I await your command!
- Anything I can do?
- Do you need a something?
- With utmost humility, sir!
- Ohh! Most certainly yes!
- So sorry I'm not there yet, sir!
- It is my profound pleasure!
- Very well conceived!
- Wonderful idea!
- Of course!
- Your leadership knows no bounds!
- Very wise!
- I will never forget this day!
- With all expediency! (running gesture)
- Ahh! Yet another great plan!
Moving to land
- Ohh yes! I like the land!
- The land path! Very clever!
- Yes! Exercise is good!
Moving to water
- Ohh yes! I like the water!
- The water path is very clever!
- The water looks most delightful!
- I will wait for further instructions!
- You have my gratitude!
- A rest is well appreciated!
- I will fully investigate!
- It shall be immaculate when I leave, sir!
- A brilliant move, if I may say so!
- I am honored to be part of such a strategy!
- I shall prepare for you, sir!
- I anticipate your victory very soon!
- Honored to be of help to you!
- I will fix it with your blessing!
- I have the instructions right here!
- It will be worthy of your command!
- I promise to make it better sir!
- May I please be excused, sir?
- I may need some assistance!
- Please! Oh, please, don't hurt me!
- Uh, don't forget me, sir!
- I can help you!
- But why are they shooting at me?
- Can we please discuss this?