|“||Mobile support, ready to inspire!
- M.S.V. when created
The Mobile Support Vehicle (M.S.V. for short) brings GDI vehicle support to the front lines. Much like it's construction cousin, the M.C.V., the Mobile Support Vehicle can quickly deploy into a structure on the front lines. Any vehicle that visit the M.S.V. leave with juiced up engines and more powerful guns.
Unable to fight themselves, the Mobile Support Vehicle is only as useful as other units it can boost. This makes them most useful in decks with many War factory units.
M.S.V. has medium armor, making it hard to remove, especially if it is accompanied by long range defenders, like M.L.R.S. and Slingshot. However, if left without protection, will fall to any anti-vehicle unit.
The placement of M.S.V. depends on the map. One approach is to place it near a critical point in the map and build a fortress around it. When the fortress is set up (having units that counter every unit type), it can be very difficult to break up.
Another approach to the M.S.V. placement is to deploy it between the base and the front line. The newly built vehicles get an instant boost, allowing them to quickly respond to the whatever threat that they were built to address. This approach doesn't benefit units that already are in the combat zone, but they can retreat to receive the boost.
In the heat of the battle, there might not be a breathing room to spend Tiberium and population slot on unit that itself can't counter opponent's units.
- Added to the game on July 2, 2019
- 2019-08-12: Reload boost time reduced by 50%
- Attack speed increase buff reduced to 50% (was 75%)
- Reload speed increase buff reduced to 55% (was 75%)
- Health reduced to 1750 (was 2250)
- Mobile support, ready to inspire!
- Inspiration for all!
- Support base, motivate the masses
- Always ready to help
- Support base, ready to inspire
- Mobile support here to help
- Mobile support ready to energize
- Mobile support ready to lend a hand
- Backing up our units
- Assisting combat units
- Supporting the war machine
- Service with a smile
- Turning the tides of war
- Heading out to show support
- Inspiration on the move
- Backup on the way
- Moving to assist
- Support heading to war zone
- Moving to provide support
- Assistance on the way
- Setting up
- Building the base
- Base construction under way
- Assembling base
- Unloading and setting up
When ordered to attack
- Don't like fighting
- I'm a lover, not a fighter
- I'm a conscientious objector
- Can't find the motivation
When under attack
- Mobile support under heavy fire!
- Mobile support, need to pull out!
- Could use a little help here?!
- Under fire! Need backup!
Behind the scenes
|“||This will bring about a unique playstyle that centers around positional set-ups and a more pre-emptive playstyle.
Initially M.S.V. was supposed to change it's unit type to structure once deployed, but due to deadlines this plan was scrapped.
- Pacifist by nature. Female.
- When idle moves the charging dishes around.
- Mobile Support Vehicle Published 2019-06-02