|“||Sonic boom, baby! Let's do this thing...
The son of an Iowa crop duster, General Malcolm Granger's flying career began at the age of 12, when he borrowed his father's biplane to go to the state fair in Kansas City. As a lieutenant in the First Iraq War, Granger earned his first notices for knocking out four SAMs in a single afternoon. As he moved up the Air Force ranks, Granger earned a reputation for advancing the role of fighting aircraft in the U.S. military. 
Even-tempered yet uncompromising, Granger has developed novel techniques in fuel management and resource deployment during air superiority operations. Those techniques have been used with success in Iraq, Afghanistan, and other theaters. His squadrons are known for precision execution and a strong will to complete the mission.
Stationed at Fort Belmont, Houston, Texas, Granger's Class Number is 08291102-HBGB.
- All aircraft 10% cheaper
- All aircraft, except Comanche, come with a laser defense system
- King Raptor instead of the Raptor (stronger, faster, 6 missiles, quick reload)
- Combat Chinook can be built (infantry can fire from within)
- Comanches can be upgraded with stealth
- Stealth fighter available from start
- Carpet bombing available once the Strategy Center is built.
- Emergency Repair level 1 available earlier.
- "Be advised! This area is under the control of the Air Force General Malcolm Granger! Withdraw now, or prepare to be bombed back to the stone age! General, you are no match for me. I own the skies. Watch the skies, General. We're going to put on an air show." (At the beginning of challenge.)
- "This is General Granger to Aircraft Carrier Olympia! Send reinforcements! Repeat! Send reinforcements!"
- "Don't seem fair, does it, General?"
- "Death from above!"
- "Ready or not, here I come!"
- "Out of resources, General? You wanna borrow some?"
- "Hey, General! Did you see that Stealth Fighter?"
- "You forced me to use tanks! I hate using tanks."
- "How are you enjoying the shock and awe, General?"
- "Would ya look at that? US Military spending at its best."
- "Och! Where you gonna train your troops now?" (If he destroys player's barracks.)
- "OUCH! That must have been expensive!"
- "Welcome to the party, Colonel Burton! You're in for it now, General" (If player recruits Colonel Burton.)
- "Hmmm, that's a lot of anti-air, General. Think it'll be enough to calm the fear?" (If player builds a lot of anti-air units or base defenses.)
- "Wait, that's a Bomb Truck! EVERYONE LOOK OUT!!"
- "I win, you lose. What more is there to say?" (If the player is defeated.)
- "You don't mind if we drop in? Do you, General?" (When air-dropping Rangers to attack the player's base. This doesn't happen on the easiest difficulty setting.)
- "It's time to pull the goalies. Everyone attack!" (If the player destroys his Command Center.)
- "I'm done playing with you, General. Everyone attack!"
- "So many Rangers. So few buildings to capture." (If he has many Rangers.)
- "Hey, General. How about we call this one a draw?"
- "You'll regret destroying that Airfield, General."(If the player destroys an Airfield.)
- "That's two of my Airfields you hit, General. I am starting to get annoyed." (If a second Airfield is destroyed.)
- "Curse you, General! If you hit another my Airfield, I'll come for you personally!" (If a third Airfield is destroyed.)
- "That's the last airfield you'll destroy today! Forces, target their Command Center!" (If a fourth Airfield is destroyed.)
- "Pilots! Watch out for those Stinger Sites!" (Maybe if player builds many stinger sites.)
- "Stealth won't save you, General. We'll find ya." (If player acquires at least one camo netting upgrade.)
- "Cowards! Stop hiding and fight!"
- "You know that Scud Launcher is never gonna make it to my base. Right?"
- "I thought he'd never shut up."
- "Anthrax! Everybody, find cover!" (Possible if the player launches a Scud Storm or drops an Anthrax Bomb.)
- "Artillery?! You think you can attack me with artillery?!"
- "Hiding in the village. Huh. That's a coward's tactic, General."
- "Hey General, ever seen a Raptor up close?"
- "Do you know how to stop an A-10, general? Hmm, me neither!" (When Granger orders an A-10 strike.)
- " *hums badly*, ♪ the bombs bursting in air ♪... Heh heh heh" (If Granger's forces destroy many of the player's buildings)
- "Hmmm. I guess it's time for me to find a good airline job." (If defeated by the player.)
- According to in-game files, General Granger was supposed to appear in Sneak Attack, giving support to the United States forces opposing the GLA.
- An image file featuring Granger can be found in Command & Conquer: Red Alert (iOS). He is likely just a placeholder.
- Generals Zero Hour, generals.csf, GUI:BioDOBEntry_Pos4
- Generals: Zero Hour manual