Let me put it this way, Eddie...
This is a disambiguation page: a list of articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
The Mammoth tank has appeared (in form and function but not necessarily in name) in every C&C game except Tiberian Sun where it was replaced by a giant, experimental walker (although Mammoth Tanks from the previous war still played a role in the campaign). Note that these tanks were salvaged by The Forgotten in the Second Tiberium War and used by them after being abandoned.
Apart from the previous exception, they always took the form of a large tank which was conventional apart from its distinguishing features: twin gun barrels, two side mounted anti-infantry/anti-air missile pods, and four sets of tracks.
They are also characterized by their impressive firepower, extreme toughness and sluggishness. In a direct, head-on confrontation—for their size, they were always the most powerful ground unit of their time if not outright the most powerful unit of all.
In the Red Alert Universe from Red Alert 2 onwards the Soviets start using "Apocalypse tanks". They still have the distinguishing features and role of Mammoth tanks. In the Generals Universe they are called Overlord Tanks. The Tiberium Universe usually keeps calling them Mammoth Tanks.
- Mammoth tank (Renegade) - GDI X-66 heavy assault tank in Renegade.
- Mammoth Mk. III - GDI heavy tank of the Third Tiberium War.
- Mammoth Armored Reclamation Vehicle - Mammoth-derived anti-Tiberium tank used as an Epic unit by GDI.
- Mammoth Mk. IV, next-generation GDI heavy tank exclusive to the Offensive Class used during the Ascension Conflict.
- Mammoth tank (Tiberian Twilight Mobile) - GDI heavy tank
- Mammoth tank (Tiberium Alliances) - GDI's Mammoth Tank in Tiberium Alliances.
- Forgotten Mammoth - The Forgotten's salvaged Mk. III Mammoth Tank.
- Mammoth tank (Renegade 2) - a junked heavy tank of the Scavengers intended for the cancelled game Renegade 2.
Red Alert universe
- Mammoth tank (Red Alert 1) - the Soviet heavy tank of the Second World War.
- Mammoth tank (Red Alert 3) - a literal cannon-toting mammoth. (Easter egg unit, not present in game)
- Apocalypse Tank - a series of tanks with similar designs in the Red Alert universe.
- Devastator - a series of tanks with similar designs in the Dune universe.
- Overlord Tank - a series of tanks with similar designs in the Generals universe.
- Marauder tank - GLA unit that after salvaging enough parts, bears a striking resemblance to the Mammoth tank.