Missile Squad (Rivals) contains upcoming content from the next Command & Conquer game.
The content may change substantially over time as more details are revealed.
The missile squad is GDI's primary anti-vehicle infantry unit. Equipped with FGM-90 shoulder mounted missile launchers, they are effective against both vehicles and aircraft alike.
The Missile Squad carries missile launcher that is effective against vehicles and aircraft, it is a good unit for early to mid-game. And also a useful unit to defend from Attack Bike Harvester rush.
It is good for eliminating basic vehicle and aircraft unit. However, it is vulnerable to anti-infantry units
- Reasonably cheap to train, only costs 20 Tiberium
- Good for defending Attack Bike Harvester rush
- Due to number of people per squad, Any anti-vehicle units with slow rate of fire will take more time to kill the whole squad as each shot only kills one person despite high firepower, such as Titan
- Effective against aircraft
- Effective against basic vehicle
- Fragile, can be easily killed by anti-infantry fire
- Poor against infantry
- Missile squad here, sir!
- Ready for action!
- Missile Squad
- Missile Squad, standing by!
- Missile Squad reporting!
- Awaiting orders!
- Missiles, ready for launch!
- Missiles, on the move!
- You got it!
- Let's go!
- Forward, mark!
- Moving out!
- Missiles away!
- I need backup sir!
- This is rough stuff!