Let me put it this way, Eddie...
This is a disambiguation page: a list of articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Mobile construction vehicles (MCV) are the foundation of field bases by deploying into construction yards. The following are variations found in the Command & Conquer universes:
Red Alert universe
Red Alert 2
Red Alert 3
- Allied mobile construction vehicle (Red Alert 3)
- Soviet mobile construction vehicle (Red Alert 3)
- Imperial mobile construction vehicle
- Crawler (AKA "MCV Mk VII") which replaced MCVs
- Generals has no direct MCV equivalent outside of mods. Their command centers produce worker units which construct buildings directly:
- Worker (Generals 1) and Worker (Generals 2), the GLA structure-building units in the Generals universe.
- Construction dozer (Generals 1), the Chinese and American structure-building unit in the Generals universe.
- Crane (Generals 2), the APA structure-building unit in the Generals universe.
- Bulldozer, the EU structure-building unit in the Generals universe.