Montana, United States of America
Montana DMZ consists four stage grounds near a stream in a snowy environment. A McBurger Kong is located between the two staging grounds on the western side of the battlefield. There is an airfield in the northeast end of the river.
- Climate Type: Snow
- Water: No
- Garrisonable Structures: Yes
- Number of Ore Fields: 4
- Number of Gem Fields: 6
- Number of Outposts: 2
- Number of Oil Derricks: 0 (14 in Megawealth)
- Number of Machine Shops: 0
- Number of Hospitals: 0
- Number of Air Fields: 1
- A DMZ (also known as a Demilitarized Zone) is an area in which treaties or agreements between nations, military powers or contending groups forbid military installations, activities or personnel. A DMZ often lies along an established frontier or boundary between two or more military powers or alliances. A DMZ may sometimes form a de facto international border. This is somewhat ironic as the area in question is being used as a battlefield for potentially four armies.
- The map is aesthetically inspired by the mission, Eagle Dawn.
- This is the only map is the game to feature a snowy variant of McBurger Kong.