Dozer Blades can be added to Scorpion Tanks and Reckoners to bolster their armor and make them immune to mines.
This upgrade costs $2000 and takes 1:00 to research (Ctrl+A)
Allows Nod commanders to fortify structures with a fence that defends against Commandos, Shadow Teams, and Saboteurs. Laser Fencing also doubles the armor of any structure affected.
This power costs $500 and has a cooldown time of 0:15.
Makes all vehicles in the area invisible permanently (even those that leave husks and keeps their invisibility when taken) and harms infantry in the area.
This power costs $3000 and has a cooldown of 7:00.
This ability reveals all Power Plants on the map.
This power has a duration of 10 seconds, costs $300 and takes 1:00 to recharge.
The Operations Center can fire a missile that temporarily disables the radar of hostile players for ten seconds.
This power costs $300 and has a cooldown time of 1:00.
Role in Kane's Wrath
The Dozer blades, signature generators and Liquid Tiberium core power plant upgrades are provided by the Operations Center rather than the Technology lab. It also allows the purchase of the valuable Quad turrets upgrade to all turret base defenses, and the Laser fence defensive structure. Additionally, building an Operations Center unlocks the Beam cannon in the War Factory and does not require the Tech Lab, unlike in Tiberium Wars.
Certain support powers are enabled or disabled depending on the Nod faction used. The Black Hand subfaction cannot use the Cloaking field support power, but is the only Nod subfaction that has access to the Power signature scan intelligence power.
- Tiberium Wars patch 1.05: decoy units no longer last indefinitely if the operations center is powered down
- When the Radar jamming missile support power is launched, the Operations Center's satellite dish starts to revolve and only stops if the missile is again ready to use.
- The operations center was likely originally intended to provide radar before the function was integrated into the construction yard. It does provide radar in the mission Operation Stiletto.
- In Kane's Wrath, selling the Operations Center returns a squad of Black Hand troopers instead of ordinary militia men.
- Also in Kane's Wrath, the signature generator upgrade is visible on the operation center when placing it, suggesting that the upgrade was originally going to be moved to the operations center.