A simple open-topped boat with an automatic machine gun, it is often used by the GLA for a variety of purposes (usually transportation and troop insertion; occasionally sabotage). Some antiquated vessels of this type are also used by USA to serve as small escorts for Aircraft Carriers.
The PT boat only appears as an AI-controlled unit in campaign missions and cutscenes, where it cannot be controlled or destroyed.
- A GLA PT Boat appears once in the original Generals in the Chinese mission "Hong Kong Crisis", speeding away from the bridge moments before its destruction after having sabotaged it with explosives.
- Defending the Docks - Patrol boats can be seen in close proximity to the USS Daedalus (can be destroyed with battleship fire).
- Jarmen Kell and the Forty Thieves - a patrol boat drops off Jarmen Kell and some hijackers on an island.
- On the Waterfront - during the introduction cutscene to that mission.
- A rebel can be seen manning the PT boat's gun. The same model for the gunner is also seen manning the Technical's machine gun.
- The PT boats guarding the USS Daedalus oddly has a rebel manning it, a ranger should be manning it as it is an American unit.