|For other uses, see Predator tank.|
|“||Predator awaiting pray
- Predator tank when selected
- 1 Background
- 2 Abilities
- 3 Game unit
- 4 Decks
- 5 Changelog
- 6 Quotes
- 7 Videos
- 8 Gallery
- 9 Trivia
- 10 See also
- 11 References
The MBT-6 Predator is GDI's main battle tank. First fielded during the Third Tiberium War, the 65-ton Predator forms the backbone of GDI armored forces. GDI armored warfare doctrine recommends leveraging the Predator's advanced targeting systems to engage targets while on the move and avoiding enemy aircraft whenever possible.
- Can attack while moving.
Predator tank is a heavily armored anti-vehicle unit. It has a long reload time, but most light vehicles will survive no more than two shots.
The ability to fire while moving allows the Predator to circle around and shoot at its target all while avoiding the fire of the defending units. It also allows multiple tanks to attack even when they are on a single tile. With this formation multiple Predator tanks can take out even the heaviest armor.
The Predator tank has slow moving speed, which makes it struggle on maps where the pads are far apart. This issue can be somewhat mitigated with the Heroic charge boost.
The tank is vulnerable to all anti-vehicle infantry, notably Laser squads, which are capable of destroying a tank, and in numbers can make a impenetrable wall. Inability to target air allows any anti-vehicle aircraft to pressure Predators with impunity.
- 2018-06-28: Rate of fire increased by 20%
- 2019-02-06: Health decreased to 2910 (was 3000)
- 2019-03-13: Cost increased to 70 (was 60).
- 2019-04-03: Damage to Infantry reduced to 96 from 105
- 2019-05-01: Add 0.25 second lock-on timer
- Damage increased to 830 (was 800)
- Health decreased to 2823 (was 2910)
- Tank division awaiting orders
- Ready to run-and-gun
- Predator awaiting pray
- Ready for action
- Tank division
- Predator cannon loaded
- I'm on it
- Tank rolling
- Armor moving out
- Predator on route
When moving to attack favorably
- Taking them down!
- Gonna hit them hard!
- We'll rip through them
When moving to attack neutral
- Tanks lead the charge
- Target zone confirmed
- Blast and move
When moving to attack unfavorably
- Risky! I love it!
- Armor, don't fail me
When unable to attack target
- No targeting solution
- Wish I could sir
- Easy pickings
- Lighting them up
When under attack
- Predator getting grinded
- Predator hit!
Five Predators attacking an Avatar
- Despite sharing the name and basic chassis with the MBT-6 Predator tank from Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars, its turret is more similar to that of the Crusader tank from Command & Conquer: Generals.
- Slight southern accent. Male.
- Scorpion tank — Nod main battle tank