A Propaganda Truck convincing the group of civilians around it to join the Allied Forces.
|Role||Spread propaganda messages|
|“||Join the winning side! We have hot food, women and guns for everyone!
- One of the Propaganda Truck's promises, 'Chrono Defense'
The Propaganda Truck was an Allied vehicle used during the Third World War. It is a standard truck equipped with loud speakers to spread capitalistic propaganda messages.
|The following is based on the Soviet campaign of Red Alert 2 and might contradict canon.|
|“||You're a big guy!
- Propaganda Truck saying another lie.
The Propaganda Truck was employed by General Carville in the village near the Ural Mountains in an attempt to recruit Russian civilians in attacking the battle lab. It promised things such as guns and TVs for anyone who would join the Allied cause. It was destroyed by the Soviet Commander to prevent more civilian rebellions. In the wreckage, he found a Spy Satellite communication device, covering the entire area and used them to repel the Allied attacks.
If the truck is not destroyed in time, nearby villagers will start their uprising against the Soviets, forcing the commander to "cull" them. It is very fragile, as two conscripts can scrap it by garrisoning nearby structures, as it always follows the same path. For even faster demolition, a single terror drone also makes short work of it.
Behind the Scenes
- "Join the Allies! We have hot food, women, and guns for everyone."
- "Start a new life with the Allied Forces. You'll get all the bread and milk you could ever want."
- "Join the winning side. Be a pioneer of freedom with the New Soviet Democracy!"
- "Free TVs for all who join us! Act now... freedom is yours for the taking."
- "Bring us the fat and lazy... come join in the decadent lifestyle of the west."