Nod's recon bike is a peculiar motorcycle with a frontal plexiglass cockpit. Even though its a motorcycle, it has to use its back wheel to turn because the front wheel is fixed in place.
By the Third Tiberium War, Nod created the Attack Bikes, changing its design from a Cruiser style to a Sport style, with the rider leaning forward over the gas tank, as well as replacing the twin rocket launchers with two low slung missile pods.
The Recon bike is reasonably expensive, costing more than a Humvee or Nod Buggy. However, it is even less armored than either. It's advantages are its Anti-Tank TOW Missiles and its high mobility. The Attack Bike's speed can be used to evade Tank (APDS) shells, artillery shells, rockets and missiles. Machine guns are notably less affected by the Recon Bike's fast speed.
- Fastest ground unit in the game; can escape from most situations
- Very cheap (cost $500)
- Effective against ground and air vehicle
- A group of six bikes can take out a mammoth tank and losing only one
- Devastating in groups
- Virtually unarmored
- Can be squashed by tanks and harvesters.
- Practically weak against infantry