|This article is written from a real world point of view.|
Patch 1.006 for Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 was released in June 2001, and was the final official patch for the game. It was a minor hotfix for version 1.005. The game is required to have patch 1.006 applied before the Yuri's Revenge expansion pack can be installed.
The downloadable patch executable includes all the patches that were released before it.
- Minor Quickmatch client bug fix.
An unconfirmed variant, patch 1.006r2, may have existed as an exclusive patch for users of Westwood Online.
- Westwood Studios' FTP server (all languages; uptime may vary)
- Westwood Studios' FTP mirror at Bachsau.com (all languages)
- Patches-Scrolls.com (all languages)
- CnCSaga.com (French only)