|This article is written from a real world point of view.|
Patch 1.4 for the second Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 beta was released in August 2008.
This patch fixes a crash, adds some debugging information for auto-matching and multiplayer game creation, and fixes 2 UI bugs.
- Fixed a crash on startup on systems with Athlon XP processors.
- Added debugging information, displayed in the chat window, during auto-match searching.
- Added debugging information, displayed in the chat window, during multiplayer game startup. This information should help players identify connectivity problems that result in the "NAT Refresh" message.
- Updated the multiplayer game launch screen.
- Fixed some display bugs in the multiplayer post-game statistics screen.