Heals adjacent allies for a percent of their maximum health every second. Loses health over time.
- Heals directly adjacent units.
The primary purpose of the drone is to heal friendly units. It is less effective at healing squad units since it cant bring back to life fallen units. But is very effective when paired up with high HP units, like Sandstorm.
It seems to be able to repair a seemingly unlimited number of units, so it is especially effective when it supports a large number of stacked units.
The fast movement and the quick deployment time means that the drone is capable of flipping or stalling the missile in the critical moments in the game. To deal with this, pads (especially the seemingly safe ones) should be held by units with anti-air capabilities, like Laser squads.
Repair drone does not consume a population slot.
- 2018-06-20: Cost reduced to 60 (was 80)
- Repair Drone full heal time decreased to 20 seconds (was 30)
- Repair Drone heal infantry for an additional 100 hp/second
- 2018-07-03: Full heal time increased to 30 seconds (was 20)
- 2019-03-13: Cost decreased to 40 (was 60)
- Uptime reduced to 27 seconds (was 30)
- Healing to Infantry reduced to 3% (was 3.33%)
- Drone health increased to 650 (was 500)
- 2019-07-31: Cooldown increased to 35 (was 30)
- 2019-09-12: Drone cost increased to 50 Tiberium (was 40)
- HP reduced to 430 (was 650)
- Reduced cost to 40 (was 50)
- 2020-03-25: Increased cost to 50 (was 40)
- Repair drone airborne
- Flight mode activated
- Repair systems operational
- Drone operational
- Repair drone ready for input
- Soaring overhead
- Circling the battlefield
- Drone awaiting data
- Drone moving to location
- Moving to coordinates
- Drone in motion
- Calculating shortest route
- New coordinates locked in
When ordered to attack
- Drone contains ... zero weaponry
- Attack ... not possible
- Unable to comply
- Drone cannot attack
When in engagement
- Calculating damage
- Drone under hostile fire
- Flight systems compromised
- I see a light
- My soul!
- Repair drones were used by all factions in Tiberium Wars.
- Equipped with stolid, seemingly sapient AI, that seems to think it has a soul.