|For other uses, see Rhino.|
|“||Machine gun hot!
- Rhino when fighting.
- 1 Background
- 2 Abilities
- 3 Game unit
- 4 Decks
- 5 Changelog
- 6 Quotes
- 7 Videos
- 8 Gallery
- 9 Trivia
- 10 See also
- 11 References
The Rhino is GDI's primary all-terrain scout vehicle. Fast, lightly armored and armed with a M60 machine gun, the Rhino is useful in both anti-infantry and anti-aircraft operations.
Early game unit that can do it all. Can deal with with all early game infantry and can even punch above it's weight against light vehicles, like Attack bikes. It's rapid fire and ability to target air makes it especially useful against Drone swarm and Laser drones.
Being a jack-of-all-trades unit, overlevelled Rhino is especially devastating. The levels advantage can make them superior to any early game unit, even vehicles, requiring heavy hitting anti-vehicles to deal with them. Even without level advantage, the Rhino is difficult to deal with for aggro decks.
Rhinos play well with Pitbulls, both of which originate from War factory and can deal with all types of units, but in the early game this pair is a bit expensive to field.
Rhinos are most vulnerable to tanks, but even heavy anti-infantry like Mutant marauders will make short work of them. During the late game Rhino will struggle against the heavy hitting units with high health, but is quite effective against Confessors.
- 2018-06-15: Damage vs Infantry increased to 70 (was 65)
- Rate of fire increased by 33%
- Initial attack delay reduced to 0.25 seconds (was 0.5 seconds)
- 2018-07-03: Attack Duration increased to 0.75 seconds (was 0.6)
- HP decreased to 1650 (Was 1800)
- Attack Speed slowed down to 1s (was 0.75s)
- to Infantry increased to 80 (was 71)
- to Vehicles increased to 60 (was 50)
- to Air increased to 82 (was 65)
- 2019-12-18: Attack speed increased to 0.85 (was 1.0)
- 2019-03-13: Vision Reduced to 2 (was 3)
- 2019-04-03: Attack Cooldown decreased to 0.75 (was 0.85)
- 2019-06-27: Health decreased to 1611 (was 1650)
- Ready for action
- Awaiting orders
- Gas tank is full
- Awaiting orders
- Yes, sir!
- Wheals at the ready
- You got it
- I'm on it
- Moving out
When moving to attack favorably
- Taking them down!
- Lock and load
- Let's get them!
When moving to attack neutral
- Yes, sir
- Rolling out
When moving to attack unfavorably
- Tough match-up
- This is gonna be bad
- Might need backup
When unable to attack target
- No can do
- Wish I could
- Machine gun hot!
- Running them down
- Opening fire!
- Leading the charge
When under attack
- We're under fire
- We're outgunned!
- Not gonna make it!
- It is most likely based upon the Humvee from Command & Conquer (1995), but altered potentially to avoid copyright issues with AM General, the company that produces real-life Humvees.
- Initially a scout unit, but once War dogs were introduced, it lost it's scouting role and got it's sigh range reduced to 2.
- Professional. Female.
- No special idle animations.
- Buggy — Nod counterpart to the Rhino.