|This article is written from a real world point of view.|
"This will allow Riflemen to win against Shockwave Troopers and Flame Troopers in a 2v1 situation."
- Damage increased to 38 (was 30)
"This helps push Talon into a stronger anti-infantry unit, especially against units such as Shockwave Troopers and Flame Troopers."
- Damage vs Infantry increased to 55 (was 50)
"This change allows Rhinos to take down infantry a bit faster."
- Attack speed increased to 0.85 (was 1.0)
"Similar to Riflemen, this will allow Militants to win against Shockwave Troopers and Flame Troopers in a 2v1 situation."
- Damaged increased to 38 (was 30)
"This change will give players more time to respond to a Flame Tank attacking their base. The lower health will also make it easier to destroy."
- Speed decreased to 5.5434 (was 6.929) Health decreased to 3050 (was 3500)
"Kane was oppressive when a player was ahead. This change will give players a window where they counter."
- Obelisk death timer duration decreased to 30 seconds (was 45 seconds)
- Fixed issues known to cause game crashes
- Fixed an issue where the Talon did not fire at enemy units
- Fixed an issue where the Tier III bundle was not available after purchasing the Tier II bundle
- Favorite Unit stats now track properly for Commanders
- Fixed Ion Cannon one-shotting Harvesters
- Fixed localized text on the Tick Tank description
- Fixed an issue where the Weekly Best reset time was longer than 7 days
- EA_dance210, 13 December 2018. Balance Update - Dec. 13. EA Answers.