|This article is written from a real world point of view.|
Bounty tasks are designed to give players daily goals to complete during their matches. While bounty tasks accomplish this goal, we felt that the requirements were often too harsh. In particular, requiring victories under strict conditions often feel punishing. The requirements for many bounties have been adjusted.
- Decreased the number of wins required for the Victory Bounties from 4 to 3
- Decreased number of wins required for Win without Conceding a Missile from 2 to 1
- Decreased number of wins required for a specific Commander from 2 to 1
We believe these changes will make bounties feel less demanding, and we will continue to monitor the system for future updates.
Requesting and donating cards within your alliance is an important part of acquiring cards for specific units you want or getting a few extra credits. The amount you can request and donate across most player levels has been adjusted to be more consistent and provide more flexibility.
- Cost reduced to 30 (was 40)
- Duration increased to 10 seconds
- Buff amount increased to 60% (was 50%)
- Turret lifetime reduced to 20 seconds (was 30)
- Cost increased to 90 (was 80)
- Time to hit reduced to 3 seconds (was 3.5)
- Cost reduced to 40 (was 50)
Down the Middle
- Redwood_dance210, 6 August 2018. Update Notes August 6th. EA Answers. Last accessed: 6 August 2018.