Stealth tank (Rivals)
|For other uses, see Stealth tank.|
|Armament||4x missile launcher|
|Produced by||War factory|
|Air attack||510×4 (185 DPS) vs|
|Cooldown||11 seconds (reload)|
|Speed||Fastest (~0.65 TPS)|
Stealthed after 5 seconds out of combat.|
|“||Lurking in the shadows
- Stealth tank when selected
- 1 Background
- 2 Abilities
- 3 Game unit
- 4 Decks
- 5 Changelog
- 6 Quotes
- 7 Tivia
- 8 Gallery
- 9 Videos
- 10 References
The Stealth Tank R3 is the latest variant of Nod's revolutionary series of invisible tanks. Primarily used in a hit-and-run role, the Stealth Tank is lightly armored but can rapidly launch a series of powerful missile strikes against air and ground targets.
- Burst damage - rapidly fires 4 missiles, then must reload.
- Invisible when not attacking, after an attack or stepping on a pad, must remain out of combat for 5 seconds to cloak again.
A fast moving anti-vehicle tank. Can take out of the all the lighter aircraft, even the tanky Mohawk gunship. But it takes a long time to reload, which makes it unsuitable for holding positions. If managed well, one Stealth tank can take out a lot of enemy units without losing a sliver of health, due to it's stealth ability and burst damage.
Apart from anti-air duties, stealth tanks are great at dealing with long range fragile units like the M.L.R.S. and Giga Cannon. As long as the Stealth tank remains cloaked, it can sneak up on the M.L.R.S. ant take it out in one volley.
Stealth tank is weak to infantry units. All infantry can reveal the Stealth tank they can get a shot at it. Once revealed, other units can freely attack the tank.
Another weakness is baiting. If a pack of War dogs move up to a stationary Stealth tank, it will launch it's missiles at the dogs, thus both become visible and unable to attack for 11 seconds and takes 5 seconds to cloak again.
Very useful for guarding long range units like Artillery, which can deal easily with ground units but are vulnerable to airborne threats.
If the Stealth tank is only used for anti-air, a better alternative could be the Phantom.
- Cost reduced to 70 (was 80)
- Initial attack delay reduced to 0.0 seconds (was 0.25)
- Number of missiles reduced to 4 (was 5)
- Damage increased to 500 (was 375)
- 2018-07-25: Cost increased to 90 (was 70)
- 2019-03-13: Reload time decreased to 10 (was 12)
- 2019-04-03: Damage to Aircraft and Vehicles increased to 510 (was 500)
- 2019-05-01: Reload time increased to 11 (was 10)
- Speed decreased to Faster (was Fastest)
- Health reduced to 1650 (was 1800)
- Health increased to 1800 (was 1650)
- Speed increased to Fastest (was Faster)
- Cost increased to 100 (was 90)
- Stealth Tank ready to cloak
- Stealth Tank ready to pounce
- Your command?
- Stealthy and healthy
- Lurking in the shadows
- Into the shadows
- Stay quiet!
- For Kane
When moving to attack favorably
- Glory to Nod!
- Kill them all!
When moving to attack neutral
- They won't see me coming
- Hide and seek
- Stealth tank, cloaking on!
When moving to attack unfavorably
- Attack that?
- Not a great idea
When unable to attack target
- Missile can't lock on!
- Not a chance, sir!
- From the shadows!
- Ambush them!
When under attack
- Can't check them!
- Stealth malfunctioning!
- Design is based on the Stealth tank in Tiberium Wars.
- Speaks in a hushed voice. Male.
- In community stealth tank is often called stank.