|Occupation||High-level field commander|
|“||Resistance is varied, but not united. Victory is assured!
- Supervisor commenting on GDI and Nod resistance while simultaneously fighting each other
The Supervisor is the designation of a Scrin official who oversaw Tiberium harvesting operations on Earth during the later stages of the Third Tiberium War. He answered directly to the Scrin Overlord.
The Supervisor was a ruthless being that commanded Foremen conducting harvesting operations, including Foreman 371, but he did not hesitate to sacrifice his subordinates and the entire harvesting force to bring order among them and achieve specific goals.
The Supervisor was involved with the Scrin harvesting operation since its start following the liquid Tiberium detonation in Sarajevo in 2047. From the beginning, he was faced with Foreman 371's insubordinate Mothership AI. He dismissed its initial objections prior to the Scrin diversion missions in London and Munich. Impatient and increasingly frustrated with repeated objections from Foreman 371's AI, the Supervisor sent Foreman 371 to a different type of mission, one that involved gathering intelligence from the Brotherhood of Nod regarding the Sarajevo detonation from a base in southern Croatia, and after he displayed great interest in the footage and references to Kane, he ordered further investigation at the expense of the harvesting operation. Foreman 371's Mothership AI disobeyed the order and used Threshold 19 to flee to Scrin space. The Supervisor reported this failure to the Overlord and offered to reactivate the Threshold for a return to Earth, to which the Overlord answered with an order to prepare a full invasion force.
The Supervisor's appearance is strongly based on the Lobata order of jellyfish.
- Electronic Arts Los Angeles, Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars. Scrin mission 1: "London".
- Electronic Arts Los Angeles, Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars. Scrin mission 2: "Munich".
- Electronic Arts Los Angeles, Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars. Scrin mission 3: "Croatia".
- Electronic Arts Los Angeles, Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars. Scrin mission 4: "Threshold 19".