|The Omega Program|
1 vs 1
|Fog of War||
In The Omega Program challenge, FutureTech is sent to the Indian Ocean near the southern tip of India to capture the final Commando of all three enemies: Yuriko Omega. Her two equivalents, both Natasha Volkova and Tanya were captured in both north-eastern Brazil, and the Coral Sea. Takara Sato has the ruthless woman who had escaped Shimada's reign of terror at the Shiro Sanitarium in Tokyo and FutureTech failed their mission to kill her in Guam during the Yuriko campaign's mission, The Traceless Massacre.
The Futuretech Commander has to capture her before he gets defeated by three of Takara's bases in the Indian Ocean. Despite his determination of the unreactive defeat in Guam, he destroys all three of Takara's bases and captures Yuriko Omega within his arsenal. The enemy Commander was defeated and said about the Yuriko Omega clones before saying that she should've won the entire battle on her own against the victors who had stolen nearly twenty-five techs within the Commander's Challenge, itself.
- Teams: 1 vs 1
- Enemies: Takara Sato
- Tech Unlocked: Yuriko Omega
- The player also starts with his chosen faction's commando.
- The one commando limit, is lifted during this mission, assuming the player has already unlocked the commando for whichever faction chosen.
- If not concerned about an under-par time, the Allied option can be a great choice - Spies in Multigunner turrets and Multigunner IFVs will prove to be extremely effective against the Yuriko clones as they will snipe them in one shot before they can even get into attacking range. A perimeter of sniper turrets will keep the clones at bay, while just two Multigunner IFVs with Spies in them can escort Tanya around the battlefield while she destroys buildings and Collectors with her explosives.
- Given the fact that an unlimited number of Tanyas can be trained, one could quickly build three teams of two Multigunner IFVs loaded with Spies escorting one Tanya each, then each team head off for a base to speed up the destruction.