|This article is written from a real world point of view.|
Patch 2.00 for Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun was released in March 2000. The initial disc release of the Firestorm expansion pack is set to this version, and its installer will automatically apply it.
The downloadable patch executable (applicable only to vanilla Tiberian Sun) includes all the patches that were released before it.
- Skirmish games may now be saved.
- Ability to select all units of a type or types on screen that are currently selected. Functionality must be assigned to a key manually in 'Options – Keyboard' menu under 'Selection Category – Select Same Type'.
- New main menu allows faster access to different game types (except in the Spanish version).
- Location and server selection integrated into Westwood Online login dialog.
- User locations are displayed in the Westwood Online user list tooltips.
- Full games are greyed out in the Westwood Online games list.
- Battleclan and Firestorm ladders are now browsable in the Westwood Online ladder screen.
- Host location filter added to Westwood Online find game screen.