| This article is written from a|
real world point of view.
Patch 1.04 for Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars was released in April 2007.
The downloadable patch executable includes all the patches that were released before it.
This patch for Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars addresses video playback issues and several multiplayer problems:
- Made further improvements to video playback on low-end Windows XP system configurations.
- Fixed an error that caused some players to crash or disconnect while in online lobbies.
- Fixed an error that caused players with semicolon (';'), colon (':'), comma (','), or equal sign ('=') characters in their Online IDs to not be able to see and select options from dropdown menus in online multiplayer lobbies. These characters are no longer permissible in Online IDs.
- Fixed an error that caused players to desync when watching a BattleCast match in which one of the participants disconnected.
- All online multiplayer game lobbies will now appear properly localized in different languages. This does not affect English-language lobbies.
- Patches-Scrolls.com (all languages)