|For other uses, see Turret.|
The turret was a Nod anti-tank structure used during the First Tiberium War. It was a 105mm AP cannon mounted on a concrete pedestal with a 360 degree fire zone, designed to compensate GDI's armour advantage.
In Tiberian Dawn, the turret is Nod's ground defense structure although it is biased toward the anti-vehicle role. It may operate without power.
- Effective against vehicles.
- Cheap (only costs $600).
- Does not require power to function.
- Weak against infantry.
- Defenseless against air units.
- Still draws power, Despite not needing it to function
- Guard tower - GDI anti-infantry base defense