Hi, I'm Helix Armada. I mostly play the Command and Conquer series for fun. I'm not a match for a professional, but I consider my self fairly proficient. If you need help with anything, leave a message on my talk page and I'll see if I can help!
|“|| The objective of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his.|
- General George S. Patton
|“|| Older men declare war, but it is the youth that must fight and die.|
- Herbert Hoover
|“|| No combat ready unit has ever passed inspection.|
- Murphy's Law of Combat #29
|“|| No inspection ready unit has ever passed combat.|
- Murphy's Law of Combat #30
|“|| Professional soldiers are predictable; the world is full of dangerous amateurs.|
- Murphy's Law of Combat # 42
Medals and Aknowledgements
You have proven to be a valuable EVA-Intelligence editor.
The USA, GDI and Allied forces have recognize this and reward you with this Medal.
Things I would love added to C&C Generals/Zero Hour
- Pathfinders have an ability to crawl, reducing their movement speed, but not compromising their stealth ability.
- Colonel Burton can buy a suppressor for his assault rifle, allowing him to shoot while remaining stealthed. However, the tracers can still be seen and he is still compromised while planting explosives.